Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blood Stained Discharge Before Period

Novità....novità in arrivo!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello girls, I can finally
today to share a news about me: D

At the end of March finally begin a course in basic makeup, today I have officially entered: D: D: D needless to say that I'm looking forward to .... make-up artist who is being held on the famous Rossano De Cesaris (more info on his site ). The course will be structured in 7 days in a row where we do 8 hours a day, morning and evening will put theory into practice all that Ross has taught us in the morning.
I'll finally have a trick that my case will make me feel very "professional") of Cinecittà Make up, I'll show you the photo:


As for the brushes I'll have a set of 11 brushes made up my Mac , 6 and 4 Zoeva Elf comprises:

MAC: 1 brush No. 109 (contour / blush), 2 brushes No. 217 (blending), 2 brushes No. 239 (a cat's tongue), 2 brushes No. 219 (pen), 1 brush No. 224 (tapered blending brush), 2 brushes No. 208 (angled eyebrows and eye liner), 1 brush No. 210 (fine eye liner).

Zoeva : 1 brush No. 108 (foundation), 1 brush No. 111 (for cream products, various uses), 1 brush No. 106 (powder), 1 brush No. 128 (blush ), 1 brush No. 144 (concealer), 1 brush No. 330 (lips).

ELF LINE STUDIO : Complexion Brush 1 brush (powder), 1 brush Powder brush (blush), 1 brush Brow brush (comb eyebrows).

Then also buy from Mac Fix Plus I think it can not fail in the case of a makeup artist.

There seems to be a choice that made by me for brushes? You would have chosen the other? look many tips from you: D

participles will try to make as much as possible of my experience ... and I take this opportunity to thank infinitely Joan and Mary for all the advice and the support they have given me:)

A huge kiss to all, Milly

0 comments:

Post a Comment