Friday, March 4, 2011

Indiana Jones Birthday Cakes

I'm freaking out for a leather jacket


is becoming a disease now. Collecting leather jackets is becoming problematic for the wallet and the space in the closet, but I can not resist the smell and softness, color and texture of this Chapter, colored liners, with different processes.
The leather jacket is a MUST HAVE to use heavy coats in winter or spring on a top, a tee or a classic white shirt. Wear it over a goonna or jeans, a classic trousers or leggings for a look more rock'n'roll.
This is my last purchase and I can not wait for the temperature rise a bit 'to be able to wear. I have officially tired of coats, down and Pellicciotti varied. It 's time of floral tones, pastel colors and ice cream with lemon.






























0 comments:

Post a Comment