Monday, March 7, 2011

American Dragon Yaoi Hard

Torta menta e cocco con gananche alla nocciola

'Uh what a beautiful cake colorful!', I cried watching that sweet Anna, pulled out at the end of lunch, to celebrate the birthday of his son, my love!
seems very happy with her, and also Robert, her husband, since I Die and we love, because they understood that I will never miss anything with their son! It 's very important for them. And even for me.
I tasted this wonderful cake and I'm in love!
I had never seen before and I must say that I was very impressed!
Needless to say, I immediately wanted to know the recipe.
You can also try to achieve it, is simple and you can not appreciate its sweet flavor, original and delicious!
Here is the recipe.

Cake Ingredients:
  • two pots of yogurt with coconut
  • 2 cups of sugar
  • 4 jars flour Chiavazza
  • 1 jar of vegetable oil
  • a jar of coconut flour
  • mint
  • a pot of mint syrup
  • 3 uova
  • 1 bustina di lievito
Ingredienti ganache alla nocciola:
  • 50 gr. di nocciole
  • 60 gr. di cioccolato al latte
  • 350 ml. di latte
  • 70 gr. di zucchero
Impastate tutti gli 'ingredienti torta', usando come misurino il vasetto di yogurt, amalgamando per bene. Infornate per 45 minuti a 180°. Cool. Meanwhile, chop the nuts, mix them with a teaspoon of sugar, and stir until flour is smooth.
In another bowl add the chocolate, two teaspoons of sugar and 50 ml. milk, stirring until a thick cream. This combined with the hazelnut flour that you create, mix and add another 50 ml. of milk. In the meantime put the fire to 250 ml. milk and remaining sugar, combined with chocolate. Stir until completely dissolved. Combine and stir over low heat for 40 minutes.
Cool and spread with ganache obtained the surface of the cake. Sprinkle the flour with coconut and serve.

In one word: golosissimissimaaaaaa!
Greetings, Love of my life! I love you infinitely! ^. ^

Last culinary purchases :
Sac a few 'GP & Me' pan for Crepes & Pancakes, and the books' The Pleasure of Chocolate (De Agostini), 'The desire for ethnic cuisine' (Demeter-joints), 'The spoon blue' (Demeter-joints), 'Pastry Cookbook' (Demeter-joints) .
* * * * *
With this recipe I participate in the contest

0 comments:

Post a Comment