Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doritos Bold Bbq Ingredients

My new beauty obsessions after Milan Fashion Week


After the fashion week just passed, my wish list has lengthened dramatically. Apart from the clothing for which I have a real cult (my boyfriend always says "When I open your wardrobe do the sign of the cross for fear that everything is falling apart around me"), this time I want to focus on beauty. There are a number of things that impressed me and came right into my category of good MUST HAVE:



1-Lilac Nail polish

OPI "Done out in deco"
2-Plum lipstick:


-Pupa Diva's Rouge N ° 07

3 - golden blonde hair shades:
; ; ;
Although I am a fan of the blond, blond darker stain that has caught my attention. Many models which negotiates the past few days I have had this color and I must admit that I like a lot.

Overall, therefore, the result that I get is this:


We suit this model of the Alviero Martini fashion show and beauty from this snapshot does not do. And 'practically perfect. To obtain a similar result fails to include an element

4-tanner self: avoid the sun's rays as if they had fever, the best way to appear relaxed is a 'self tanner application. Whether it's spray or gel, it is important that it be applied with care to avoid having unpleasant stains on the skin. Take a long time to spread the lotion evenly and take care not to leave anything out.
PS: for those who are wondering whether the next-generation self-tanning donate an orange color, the answer is no. The latest in this field tan gradually after several applications or at least give it a golden color.
Nivea Sun Spray Touch


0 comments:

Post a Comment