Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Level Do Shamans Get Wolf

Review primer Eye Shadow Insurance "of Too Faced

Hello girls,
I am finally back with a quick review on the eye primer that now used by more than 6 months and I'm really satisfied.
It looks like this:


After lying on the eyelid is transparent and evens the complexion, just really very little product so much so that I use every day for more than 6 months and still have not finished the tube contains 11 grams of product.
are strategic content of this product because doing makeup in the morning and evening arrival at any eyeshadow with makeup that is like when I'm done! Among other things one night taken by my laziness, I went to bed without tools ccarmi (do not take example from me!) And the next morning while avendoci stayed about the perfect eye shadow was still there!
Also this product has great value for money as compared to other known eye primer like Urban Decay and Benefit really cost much less, because the cost is around € 13.
Last note for another primer that I felt after the insistence of a contract of Sephora gave me a sample of the benefits eye primer "stay do not stray" boasts as one of the best ... Well I must say that I tried it twice and I do not like it one bit since the trick I have not lasted more than a few hours, so compared to that of Too Faced has just failed to mention that it also costs a lot more data The cost is around € 24.

Indico hours for those interested in the incidence of this product even if I do not follow much the eco-bio and I am no expert of accidents:

Shadow Insurance Ingredients: Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol. (+/-): Mica, Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).


conclude by repeating that I highly recommend this primer to his eye quality.


the next review,


a hug


Milly

0 comments:

Post a Comment