Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Belkin Tunestudio Manual

A wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear

TRANSLATE HERE

The closet is full. More than full, overflowing with things I do not remember buying, but in a disorderly crowd my space. Some are as useless as long-sleeved shirts that I used years ago and now I can not go any more, do not even cover il mio ombelico. (Che le tengo a fare?). Quegli stivali orrendi quante volte li avrò messi? (Forse 2?). Ad un'attenta riflessione ho capito che butto con facilità i capi delle catene  low cost, ma faccio fatica a gettare capi di brand più costosi; insomma, quante stagioni può durare un capo da 9,90 euro che al secondo lavaggio infeltrisce? Invece, quando sai di aver speso di più per qualcosa che, dopo varie stagioni, non mostra i segni del tempo, è umanamente crudele buttarlo! Guardo quella maglietta di ottima fattura e penso "ok, ormai è un po' corta, ma per stare in casa....per andare a dormire.....Va bene, no?". E' tutta colpa di quella piccola etichetta che mi guarda e mi dice" Ah, you'd be able to throw lightly or Ck a Max Mara or those jeans you remember what you paid? ". Maledette labels. They make me feel guilty.
Meanwhile, for every shopping trip I think I need a new jacket, a pair of shoes, a top or a belt. buy, take home and I realize that there are still things in the closet with the price tag. To stop feeling guilty I engineered a new method: I support and shopping bags in the backseat of the car. In the closet there is no space.
I swear, the next change of season, I throw a little 'stuff.


0 comments:

Post a Comment