Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kenny Li And Barclays

E se fossi come primavera?

raining outside. Subtle drops fall crashing on the tarmac. The noise of the TV on, away from here. A growing voices of complaints publicity I order you to buy a washing-up liquid detergent and white, not so perchè. Le cuffie nelle orecchie mi permettono di ovattare il rumore che mi circonda, però lo sento tutto lo stesso perchè le cuffie non emettono musica. Lo sento, ma mi estraneo. Tengo spento il cellulare perchè mi fa sentire tranquilla; il solo pensiero che potrebbe mettersi a suonare spaccando il silenzio che ho creato in me stessa mi spaventa. L'idea di parlare non mi va. L'idea di fare qualcosa per rompere il guscio che mi sono creata in questi mesi non mi va. Si sta scomodi in quel guscio: seduta non riesco a stare perchè non c'è nemmeno uno sgabello, stare eretta non si può perchè è troppo basso; e allora sto in una posizione scomoda agli occhi di tutti, ma ormai per me è diventata la mia casa, il mio rifugio. All right. Too many things have happened in the past and because there are still too many. "You have to draw up" they say, but I do it myself. "Exaggerated things," they say, and I know it. I understand that, but I can not take my weight on my stomach too long and does not make me happy. Yet I laugh, I laugh a lot. And I laugh. But I can not get rid of this black cloud that tilts the corner of my mouth while it pays to smile. I laugh, but it is a bitter laugh. E 'conscious, but unable to change things.
I pretend busy, and I dedicate myself to search for images representing rebirth and teach me to change, as in spring, when everything is reborn and the air has that profumo che ti fa credere che  niente può andar male.

0 comments:

Post a Comment