Sunday, November 21, 2010

Woman Submission Hold

Elemental beauty ♥ ♥

Hello,
are here to share my enthusiasm today after trying one of the small samples of cosmetics that I recently purchased the elemental beauty and blush instead I bought the "size" of to 1.5 to 2.5 grams. So I ordered 4 small samples of foundation of the series "Flawless" that each contain about 0.5 to 1 gram, in the colors Barley, Oatmeal, Honey and Sunshine. Samples are enclosed in the comfortable plastic bottles shaped a bit 'from "alleged", please do not laugh too much but the shape is really one:), with a comfortable cap that allows the product to come out and how much is not enough for a long time 'applications. The cost is really insignificant given that each sample costs £ 0.85 EUR € 0.99 .
Here is a photo of the sample of foundation:



Today I tried the Barley and I must say that is very close to my skin color even though it is perhaps
slightly clear to me, however I feel as others see if I find one perfect for my skin
even mixing them together as the Elemental Beauty by the ability to create customized back with
colors mixed together.
I must say that this foundation I was fully satisfied as it has an excellent covering power and an effect very
natural, I usually only mineral foundation I used the summer as he had a coverage a bit 'too
light for me in the winter and I'll use this instead of trying now that is winter. Well promoted to
flying colors!!

The other product I purchased is in a blush color that I have to say Glam is beautiful! Pink is a very
on and looks strong for almost a red ... me it was love at first sight! I also bought
to die because I like the packaging of the Elemental Beauty .... have a something of old to me
crazy!!
Here is a photo of the box of blush:


and here's the picture with the swatches of blush (one pass to make you understand what is pigmented):


Ha davvero un bellissimo colore anche se bisogna stare attente a dosarlo bene essendo molto pigmentato altrimenti si rischia di sembrare un pagliaccio :) Il costo è assolutamente ottimo per questo prodotto dato che è di £ 3,99 e quindi di € 4,66.

Che dirvi...straconsiglio questi prodotti di questa marca che potete acquistare direttamente dal loro sito che è  http://www.elementalbeauty.co.uk/ . 

Spero di esservi stata utile,
un bacione a tutte
Milly


0 comments:

Post a Comment