Friday, November 26, 2010

Exotic Pets For Sale Columbus Ohio

Review waterproof eye pencils" MY.D "I love

Hello all, sorry for the lack
but now I have some 'free time is the weekend! Today I want to talk about my waterproof eye pencils that purchase through a beautician friend of mine. The brand is MY.D and I must say that I like a lot, are one black and one brown. Here are some photos:



are happy with these two pencils because they have excellent writing effect also internal rhyme in the eye and a good life.


The curious thing of these pencils is that I used for a long time and I never thought to remove the adhesive that surrounds the brand where he is shown ... this time I took it badly glued and surprise, surprise .....


are produced by Cinecittà Make Up !!!!!!!! That's why I found them so good;) are produced in Italy as you can see from this other photos:


Here I have finished for now ... I can not tell where to buy these pencils because as I wrote at the beginning Buy me a friend to the beautician.

soon with other reviews and then I'll show you the trick that I made for the participation in a competition ....
a big kiss, Milly





0 comments:

Post a Comment