Sunday, November 14, 2010

Samples Baby Congratulations

My war for "accapparrarmi" discount of 50% of Sleek

Hello all, sorry for the prolonged absence
but this time it's really full of commitments and have not had a free moment to take pictures and reviews.
In these days I be patient and I was able to complete (hopefully!) Order to the sleek with a discount of 50% ... in those two days off was the frenzy ... I do not know if you have lived, but the stress was crazy!! Unfortunately I had to make two different orders because it was a cumulative order with some friends on the site and sleek you can not buy more than 4 pallets of the same type and hence it was necessary to two orders.
The first day I managed to make the first order after 3 hours and when I got to make the payment gave me an error message even if the amount had been charged on my items and pay them now is the panic , delirium and nervous ... then the "Miss Sleek, always present in the Italian Sleek facebook page, I was informed that it would still accept the order (hopefully good repeat!), the second day after a morning I was unable even to enter the site and having unleashed my friend Lucy to make the order for me (to come as the nervous even to her friends!) and after that she was unable to complete your order because every time che arrivava al pagamento il sito magicamente le svuotava il carrello (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) sono riuscita finalmente ad accedere al sito (questo alle 13,00) e sono riuscita ad arrivare al pagamento...anche qui mi ha dato errore nel pagamento ( รจ che pal.....) e mi ha sempre scalato i soldi!!! Anche in questo caso sono stata rassicurata dalla "Signorina Sleek".
Morale della favola sono in attesa della mail di risposta...... INCROCIO LE DITA!!!!
Spero di consolarmi con l'arrivo dei prodotti...ho fatto spese pazze lo so ma non ho resistito ;) ed ecco la mia lista di regalini per me, premettendo che sono stata buona e ho pensato anche a tanti regalini di Natale per le mie amiche!! Ho comprato:

The divine palette-Bad Girls, with discount € 4.25










Palette Original i-divine, kind Christmas gift from my cousin that knowing I already said I do not want to see "streaks" of the brush because it will give me for Christmas (but I will find a way to do that without some swatch see ahahahahah










Eye dust mega deal - 10 pack "Miami", pigments 10 colors: Tigress, Vintage, In the Nude, Jet Set, Lilac Livid, So Sleek, Spellbound, Glory, Drama and Zing. Price with discount: € 15

Eye dust mega deal - pack of 10 "New York", pigments 10 colors: Outrage, Dirty, Innocence, Scuba, Fantasy, Blue Lagoon, Hypnotic, Eden, and Starry Eyed SunFest. Price with discount: € 15

I look forward to receiving all: D as many as 20 pigments all for me, among other things, the first since I have no pigment yet (I try to time the Ruby red of the Mac but it's hard to find). As soon as I get everything

you updated with photos, swatches and review after trying it ...
a kiss to all ....

Milly

0 comments:

Post a Comment