Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shark Invitation Card

Mega reviews of my products Essence

Hello all, here I am
reviews for Essence of all the products that I own .... I really like some others a bit 'less ... We begin by
eyeshadows (price € 1.99 each), I've got four and they are the No. 11 Wild Heart metallic effect that is a dark blue, # 19 Disco Diva metallic effect that is a purple , No. 18 Super Babe metallic effect that is green and the No. 04 Black Goddess sparkling effect that is a black shimmer.
Now, pictures:


The dark blue color on the left was a real disappointment ... not color anything even after 1000 and even spent a wet and I'm very sorry because I lacks a dark blue and I was hoping to have found him: ((
color purple on the right hand is a nice color, pigmented enough and hard enough with a good primer underneath.


The color on the left is a beautiful Green is a beautiful black one on the right with a little shimmer 'of glitter, I bought these two colors after watching a tutorial that Juliana did a trick that I like very much and I do often because it is fast enough to do and simple (if you want to see this is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KBP6S4BUs ). Both are very nice and pigmented and last all day using a good primer.
Now, the swatches:


One thing I did not notice by Donatella remember if a post or a video on youtube is that the shadows made in Poland are well pigmented and therefore have an excellent writing effect, while those made in Germany are not very pigmented and a writing effect than the other or anything, because of these 4 eye shadows that I reviewed two are made in Germany and are dark blue that almost nothing in fact has a writing effect and the green has a pretty good writing effect but less than the other two colors (black and purple), which instead have been produced in Holland. From now on, so when I go to buy eyeshadows Essence to be careful this small ... let me know if you have found this difference!

One of the other products I have the Essence is the famous mascara "Multiaction" (price € 2.99), without dwelling too much already as many other bloggers have talked about I show you the photo, I like very much and I use it every day or almost:



Speaking of eye products these are the pencils that I own:


Starting from the bottom I have two pencils of Kajal pencil line (price around € 2.00), the No. 04 and No. 11 White Cool Breeze is a beautiful emerald green light.


These two pencils have an excellent writing effect outside the eye and a good time while significantly less in the eyelid.

The other two pencils in high form part of the line Long Lasting Eye Pencil (price around € 2.00), the No. 02 Hot Chocolate is a dark brown and the No. 10 that Almost Famous is a flesh-colored shimmer slightly.


I am of those automatic pencils (so called right?) No temper, hanno la mina molto morbida e una buona scrivenza sulla rima palpebrale ma non hanno una durata eccellente non essendo waterproof . L'unica pecca della matita marrone è che a me fa allergia...cioè come la metto inizia a prudermi la rima palpebrale e quindi ahimé ci ho dovuto rinunciare e credo la regalerò a qualche amica a cui non da questo problema....

Ultimo prodotto per gli occhi è questa palettina della linea "Sun Club", la n° 03 Tahiti glow.


Beh mi dispiace davvero dirlo ma questa palette è stata una delusione...gli ombretti sono molto farinosi e poco pigmentati tranne il colore centrale which is more pigmented than others and that can be used as enlightening ... but not really suggest this purchase! I have not even done the swatches because we see so little colors that live in your picture that you do not see a halo!

Let us now turn to facial products that I start from the foundation of Essence, and that is one of the products I was most pleased with its quality and its really ridiculous price for a foundation.
What I have is the "Stay All Day" long lasting make-up in soft beige color n ° 10 (price € 3.99)


I'm really happy with this foundation because the price he is very good. The coverage is medium and hard almost all day, then passed with flying colors ... I use it alternately with my Clinique foundation of "Even Better".

Other products face is the trio of correction "Forget it" made from green, pink and orange-colored flesh.


For the little that I have used it seems like a pretty good product ... I say that I have used it just because I have the good fortune of not having the eyes and almost never then use these weightings only when I have pimples or blemishes.

The final product of which I speak are "Bronzing Pearls" in Color No. 02 Let the sun shine.


Perfect for the summer to give that color a little 'golden face but also great in winter when you want to give a slight tan and gold, I like it very much! !

way I hope this review has been helpful, if you have any questions just ask: D
a hug, Milly







0 comments:

Post a Comment